Hard to imagine, but warmer weather is right around the corner. With back orders on everything imaginable, it’s not too early to get your outdoor space ready for some fun!
Here are some steps to take:
- Think through what you have outside that you DON’T use. Donate it or toss it right away—clear the space and make room for things that are beautiful AND useful.
- Get clear on what you want to DO outside. Have a play area for the kids or dogs? Have friends over to BBQ? Talk it through with your partner or a friend.
- Make a few purchases that will enhance your space. It could be a kids slide, a new table, an umbrella, a corn hole set… perhaps some bistro lights?
- Contact us if you need some help with hauling, setting things up, hanging lights—we have resources for everything!
- Enjoy your space when the sun starts shining and be grateful that you started planning early!